Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact for a job application and salary schedules?

Call the school board office and speak with the business manager.

Lora White - 318-744-5727 Ext. 6153

Where do I get information regarding a past school record on a student?

You may complete a transcript request by our Student Record Request Form or by contacting Tia Neal at 318-744-5727 Ext. 6115

Please note: If you are requesting records for a child, you must provide proof of legal guardianship before any information is released.

Who do I contact for insurance information?

Tosha Tolbert - 318-744-5727 Ext. 6157 or utilize the "Contact Us" form.

Who do I contact for technology related issues?

Fill out a work order or contact Eric Chauvin - 318-744-5727 Ext. 6131, utilize the "Contact Us" form, or email at [email protected]

Who do I contact for purchases and invoices?

Lisa Edwards - 318-744-5727 Ext. 6150 | Tosha Tolbert - 318-744-5727 Ext. 6157 | or utilize the "Contact Us" form.

Where do I locate district personnel contact information?

You can visit this link: Personnel

Who do I contact if I have a problem with my child?

Contact your School Principal. Phone numbers to schools may be found under the "SCHOOLS" link at the top of this page.

Who do I contact to enroll my child?

Contact the office via the "Contact Us" form or by calling 318-744-5727 for assistance getting your child enrolled.

What do I do if I have a bus problem?

Please contact the school principal. School contact information can be found under the "Schools" link in the menu.

Who do I contact regarding Special Education Programs?

Special Education Programs Supervisor Barbara Moseley - 318-744-5727 Ext. 6111

I live on xxxx road and I need to know which bus my child rides.

Please visit our Transportation Page and find what Bus Route you live on. Contact the appropriate driver for your route. The driver will tell you the approximate times of pickup and delivery of your child/children.